Nate Cohen · Partner215.972.8903
Nate Cohen is a founding Partner of LBC Credit Partners. He is responsible for the firm's finance operation, administration and treasury functions across all LBC funds and serves on the firm's Investment Committee. Nate also oversees complex restructuring and reorganizations that benefit from his operational expertise. He has over 28 years of experience in leveraged finance, private equity, restructuring and turnaround investing and business operations.
Nate is member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and has received numerous honors including being named to Philadelphia's Top 40 Entrepreneurs under 40 Years Old.
- LLR Partners, Operating Partner- Special Situations.
- Comcast Corporation, Divisional President/CFO.
- GlobalCom Telecommunications, Co-founder and CEO (sold to Comcast Corporation).
- Home Patient Care, Vice President of Finance.
Current Board Positions
- Board of Trustees, Lay Employees Retirement Plan, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Drexel University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting