Homyar Choksi · Partner215.609.3348
Homyar M. Choksi is a Partner with LBC Credit Partners. Mr. Choksi heads the origination team and serves on the firm's Investment Committee. He has over 22 years of experience in large-corporate and middle-market leveraged lending transactions - including both senior and junior debt and preferred and common equity - across a wide range of industries. Homyar is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and the Commercial Finance Association (CFA). He is also a frequent speaker on middle market leveraged lending.
- Managing Director, GE Capital, Corporate Lending.
- Senior Vice President/ Vice President, GE Capital, Corporate Lending.
- Auditor, GE Capital Audit Staff.
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Management, Master of Science, Finance
- University of Bombay, H.R. College, Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Economics