Chris Calabrese · Partner215.972.8902
Chris Calabrese is a founding Partner of LBC Credit Partners. He is responsible for the credit and portfolio management platform across all LBC funds and oversees the firm's capital markets effort. Chris serves on LBC's investment Committee.
Chris has 10 years of private equity debt investing and 19 years of corporate and investment banking experience with the vast majority dedicated to leveraged lending. His significant transactional experience includes structuring a variety of deal types ranging from equity buyouts to complex bankruptcy financings.
Chris is a member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) and the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG). He is a former President of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Commercial Finance Association (CFA) and a current director at the CFA international level. Chris previously held NASD series 7, 24 and 63 licenses (inactive status).
- Congress Financial Corporation (now part of Wells Fargo Capital Finance) - Executive Vice President and member of the Senior Credit Committee.
- First Union Capital Markets and predecessor banks (CoreStates Bank and Meridian Commercial Finance), Leveraged Finance and Business Credit units.
- Mellon Bank, Business Credit unit.
Current Board Positions
- Board of Directors, True Textiles, Inc., an LBC portfolio company
- Drexel University, Master of Business Administration
- Widener University, Bachelor of Science