John Brignola · Managing Partner215.972.8901
John Brignola is a founding Partner of LBC. He is responsible for the firm's origination, research and credit underwriting functions across all LBC funds and chairs the firm's Investment Committee.
John has 30 years of senior debt, junior debt and special situations investing experience, with the past 18 years dedicated to private equity debt investing and leveraged lending. Since 1999, he has managed over $4 billion in transactions that range from M&A through complex debt restructurings.
John is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Commercial Finance Association (CFA) and Turnaround Management Association (TMA and former trustee of TMA International).
- Citadel Investment Group, privately-negotiated debt investments
- PPM America, and AT&T Capital (acquired by PPM), asset-based and special situations lending
- Meridian Bank (ultimately acquired by Wells Fargo), asset-based lending, credit, audit and asset recovery divisions
Current Board Positions
- Board of Directors, Supply One Holdings, an LBC portfolio investment
- Drexel University, Master of Science, Finance
- West Chester University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration