Allan Allweiss · Senior Managing Director312.263.0312
Allan Allweiss is a Senior Managing Director with LBC Credit Partners' Chicago office, responsible for overseeing the Chicago office and for sourcing, structuring and negotiating new investments in the Midwest region of the U.S., as well as serving on the firm's Investment Committee. He has more than 33 years experience in various senior management positions in the banking and credit industry. Allan is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Turnaround Management Association (TMA) and Commercial Finance Association (CFA). He is also a frequent speaker on middle market leveraged lending.
- Executive Vice President, CIT Commercial and Industrial.
- Executive Vice President and Marketing Manager, Bank of America Business Capital and predecessor companies.
- Chrysler Capital, Citicorp and Sanwa Business Credit.
- Economist for the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- University of Wisconsin, Master of Arts, Economics
- University of Wisconsin, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Lawrence University, Bachelor of Arts, Economics