Ryan Rassin, CPA · Managing Director312.263.0319
Ryan Rassin is a Managing Director with LBC Credit Partners' Chicago office, responsible for sourcing, structuring and negotiating new investments in the Midwest and Southwest region of the U.S. He has over 22 years of leveraged lending and corporate finance experience, and possesses considerable transaction expertise. Ryan has led transactions for middle-market companies, including asset-based loans; senior and junior cash flow loans; high yield and mezzanine securities; as well as preferred and common stock. Ryan is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and the Turnaround Management Association (TMA). He serves as Co-Chairman of the M&A / Private Equity Committee for the Chicago Chapter of the ACG. He earned his CPA certification in 1995.
- Director - Business Development/Portfolio, Orchard First Source Capital.
- Vice President Business Development, Bank of America Business Capital.
- Arthur Andersen, Assurance and Business Advisory Group.
Current Board Positions
- Board of Directors, ACG, Chicago Chapter.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business; Master of Business Administration, Finance and Strategy
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Science, Accountancy