Ira Lubert · Partner215.972.2202
Ira Lubert is a founding Partner of LBC Credit Partners, which, together with Lubert-Adler Real Estate, LLR Partners, Inc., Quaker Partners, LEM Mezzanine, Inc., and Patriot Financial Partners, L.P. constitute Independence Capital Partners, a family of private equity and real estate funds, all of which he co-founded. He has over 35 years of experience in the real estate and private equity sectors.
- Principal and founder of TL Ventures, within the family of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE), an early-stage venture fund.
- Founder of Radnor Venture Partners, L.P., the first venture fund managed by Safeguard Scientifics.
- Chairman of the Board and President of CompuCom Systems, a microcomputer reseller with $2 billion in annual revenues.
- IBM Sales Executive and President of IBM's prestigious "100% Club."
Current Board Positions
- Board of Trustees, The National Constitution Center
- Board of Trustees, The Franklin Institute
- Active in recruiting volunteers for The United Way Tocqueville Society
Past Board Positions
- Board of Trustees, The Pennsylvania State University
- Board of Trustees, Thomas Jefferson University
- Board of Directors, The Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT)
- Board of Trustees, The Wistar Institute
- Board of Directors, Prince Music Theatre
- Chairman, United Way Campaign of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science