John Jadach · Managing Director215.344.1342
John Jadach is a Managing Director with LBC Credit Partners, responsible for sourcing, structuring and negotiating new investments in the Northeast and Southeast regions of the U.S. He has more than 21 years of experience in principal investing, investment banking, commercial lending and corporate risk management. John is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and Wharton Private Equity Partners.
- Vice President. J.P. Morgan, JPM Mezzanine Capital, Principal Investments.
- Vice President/Associate, J.P. Morgan; Syndicated & Leveraged Finance, Investment Banking.
- Associate, Wachovia Financial Institutions Group, Corporate & Investment Banking.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Temple University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance