David Fraimow, Esq. · Senior Managing Director215.972.8904
David Fraimow is a Senior Managing Director with LBC Credit Partners, responsible for managing a portfolio of LBC's investments, overseeing legal and credit documentation, as well as serving on the firm's Investment Committee. David has more than 35 years leveraged finance, valuation, restructuring and legal experience with large bank and fund portfolios of middle-market stressed and non-performing asset-based, commercial and real estate loans. He also has represented debtors and creditors in the structuring of financial workouts, both in and out of bankruptcy. David is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, and is also affiliated with the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference, the Philadelphia Bar Association, Commercial Finance Association (CFA), American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) and the Turnaround Management Association (TMA). He is also a frequent speaker on topics relating to loan documentation.
- Vice President, Murray, Devine & Co., Inc, a valuation advisory firm, and Logan Advisors, LLC, Director, distressed debt management affiliate of Murray, Devine.
- Vice President, special assets management and loan workout, First Union National Bank (now Wells Fargo Bank) and predecessor banks (CoreStates Bank and Meridian Bank).
- Senior Associate, Fox, Rothschild, O'Brien & Frankel, Creditors' Rights Department.
Current Board Positions
- Board of Director and Officer, TMA, Philadelphia Chapter
- Villanova University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Denver, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- University of Denver, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology